Chernov, Stern & Krings, S.C.
Two Plaza East, Suite 1275
330 East Kilbourn Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3146
Honors & Awards:
- Gregory E. Erchull's practice includes real estate transactions and related areas including the leasing, financing, development, and disposition of commercial, industrial, retail and residential properties. He represents a broad range of clients in connection with financing and secured lending, real estate development, acquisition, and leasing. Additionally, Mr. Erchull has represented condominium associations assisting in drafting and amending of condo documents and conflict resolution between owners and the association.
- Mr. Erchull also has extensive experience in representing a variety of corporations, non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships. He assists clients in transactional and operational aspects of acquiring, forming, operating, owning and structuring businesses. Additionally, Mr. Erchull has a very broad range of experience handling matters regarding the acquisition and disposition of businesses and business entities, contract negotiations; negotiation of financing arrangements; business restructuring; litigation; the acquisition, disposition and leasing of real property and sales and use tax disputes against the Wisconsin Department of Revenue.
- He also represents clients injured as a result of the negligence of others. Mr. Erchull has settled and litigated a multitude of cases throughout Wisconsin, and Illinois and is regarded by his clients and peers alike as a tough negotiator always willing to advocate tirelessly for his clients.
- Mr. Erchull is also the owner of Epic MedSpa, LLC, a medspa located in New Berlin, Wisconsin. His business ownership gives him a special understanding of the challenges of business operation.
- After playing minor league football for more than 10 years, Mr. Erchull serves on the Board of Directors for the non-profit minor league football team Racine Raiders, Inc. The Raiders are proud ofthe role they play in the community, and besides continuing one of the oldest minor league football teams in the country, provide college scholarships as well as being involved in many community programs.